Research In cases of alleged academic integrity violations in undergraduate research, faculty members, teaching assistants, and other instructional personnel should report suspicion of fraudulent or unethical research practice by students, including but not limited to undergraduate student researcher employees, immediately to the Chair of the department, Dean of the school or Director of the organized research unit. The report must then be forwarded to the Vice Chancellor for Research who will be responsible for coordinating further actions. (Am 29 May 12)