UC Riverside Academic Senate

Academic Senate Bylaws

« Back to Table of Contents

(Read full Bourns College of Engineering Regulations)

ENR2.6 Undergraduate Credit for Graduate Courses

ENR2.6.1 An upper division student who has a grade point average of at least 3.00 in all courses taken in the University may take a graduate course for undergraduate credit with the permission of the Faculty advisor and the instructor concerned.

More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Career OpportunitiesUCR Libraries
Campus StatusDirections to UCR

Department Information

Academic Senate Office
900 University Avenue
231 University Office Bldg
Riverside, CA 92521

Tel: (951) 827-5538
Fax: (951) 827-5545