UC Riverside Academic Senate

Academic Senate Bylaws

« Back to Table of Contents

(Read full College of Natural and Agricultural Sciences Regulations)

NR2.7 Enrollment on a Satisfactory/No Credit Basis

NR2.7.1 A student in good standing may enroll in and receive credit for courses graded S to a limit of not more than one-third of the total units undertaken and passed in fulfillment of the undergraduate degree. This one-third will include Physical Education courses and those courses graded on an S/NC basis only. No upper division course may be taken on an S/NC basis to satisfy an upper division requirement without the approval of the adviser and the Chair of the department or interdepartmental group. (R1.2.2, R1.2.3)

NR2.7.2 A student may change from letter grading in a course to Satisfactory/No Credit (S/NC), or vice versa, until the end of the eighth week of instruction. (Am 23 May 91)

More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Career OpportunitiesUCR Libraries
Campus StatusDirections to UCR

Department Information

Academic Senate Office
900 University Avenue
231 University Office Bldg
Riverside, CA 92521

Tel: (951) 827-5538
Fax: (951) 827-5545