Faculty Advisers
At the time of registration each student who has declared a major will be assigned to a member of the Faculty of the department or interdepartmental group who will serve as the Faculty adviser. It is the responsibility of the department to inform the student of the assignment to an adviser. Students who are undecided as to a major will be assigned to the Dean's office for advising.
A student must declare a major by the time they reach junior status (90 earned units excluding college work completed prior to high school graduation). Students who fail to declare a major by this time will not be permitted to register until an approved declaration of major has been submitted to the Dean's office. (Am 13 Jun 2005)