02.06 -

Undergraduate Credit for Graduate Courses
An upper division student who had a grade point average of at least 3.0 in all courses taken in the University may take a graduate course for undergraduate credit with the permission of the Faculty adviser and the instructor concerned. Enrollment in more than 8 units of graduate courses requires submission of a petition and approval by the Associate Dean (or equivalent student affairs administrator of the College). (Am 29 Nov. 2011)