02.01 -

Faculty Advisers
Departments and non-departmental programs in the college may assign a Faculty adviser to each of their majors and may require students to obtain an adviser's signature before enrolling in classes, submitting an academic petition, or making any change to their class schedule. It is the student's responsibility upon declaring a major to inquire whether such counseling is required by the department. Counseling for undeclared students is available in the Student Affairs office of the College of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences. (Am 27 Jan 76)(Am 25 May 00)