UC Riverside Academic Senate

Academic Senate Bylaws

« Back to Table of Contents

(Read full Graduate Division Regulations)

GR2.5 Advancement to Candidacy. Applications for advancement to candidacy must be made through the Dean of the Graduate Division with the recommendation of the department or group concerned and must contain a statement of the studies upon which the application is based. Application for advancement to candidacy shall be made at the beginning of the term in which it is expected that the course requirements for the degree will be completed.

More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Career OpportunitiesUCR Libraries
Campus StatusDirections to UCR

Department Information

Academic Senate Office
900 University Avenue
231 University Office Bldg
Riverside, CA 92521

Tel: (951) 827-5538
Fax: (951) 827-5545