UC Riverside Academic Senate

Academic Senate Bylaws

« Back to Table of Contents

(Read full College of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences Regulations)

HSR3.1.4 Senior Residence. Thirty-five of the final 45 units completed by each candidate prior to receiving the Degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science must be earned in residence on the Riverside campus. Nor more than 18 of the 35 units may be completed in summer session courses on the Riverside campus. The minimum residence at the University of California required for a degree is three quarters. One of these may be completed in the summer session on the Riverside campus provided the student carries at least 12 units, unless a reduced load is approved by the Associate Dean of the college. Courses completed in the University of California Extension are not considered work in residence.

More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Career OpportunitiesUCR Libraries
Campus StatusDirections to UCR

Department Information

Academic Senate Office
900 University Avenue
231 University Office Bldg
Riverside, CA 92521

Tel: (951) 827-5538
Fax: (951) 827-5545