UC Riverside Academic Senate

Academic Senate Bylaws

« Back to Table of Contents

(Read full Regulations of the Riverside Division)

R7.5 Units for Courses Taken at other Institutions. A student is prohibited from obtaining transfer units for courses taken at a non-University of California campus in a quarter during which the student is enrolled as a full-time student at UCR. Summer session course work is exempt from this restriction.

R7.5.1 To request an exception, a petition must be submitted to and approved by the appropriate College or School committee or administrative officer prior to the quarter of concurrent enrollment.

R7.5.2 In those instances where approval has been granted, units earned from courses taken at a non-University of California campus shall be counted toward the Expected Progress in the quarter(s) in which the concurrent enrollment occurred.

More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Career OpportunitiesUCR Libraries
Campus StatusDirections to UCR

Department Information

Academic Senate Office
900 University Avenue
231 University Office Bldg
Riverside, CA 92521

Tel: (951) 827-5538
Fax: (951) 827-5545